Friday, November 23, 2012

An introduction...

So, I'm Jamie, co-author to this blog, full time nurse and a full time mom. I wear more hats than I care to count (If the saying were something to do with shoes... I may be tempted to count. HA!).

Carly and I have been friends for eh... 10 years? We have always joked about having a website together... and now it's here!

I'm not really sure where to go with this yet, but i wanted to say "HI!" and introduce myself to the blog world! My life is FULL of interesting topics. From nails and makeup, to the loss of a sibling and motherhood. I'm sure I will be prepared to dive into them soon, But for now I must work on my chores. Today is tidy the house and vacuum day! Exciting, I know.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a safe black Friday!

No comments :

Post a Comment